0 Shouts - 6,069 Scrobbles
César Rosas (born September 26, 1954 in Hermosillo, Mexico) is a singer, songwriter and guitarist for Los Lobos. Rosas also participates in the Latin supergroup Los Super Seven. Perhaps the most recognizable member of Los Lobos, Rosas is known for his trademark black sunglasses and slicked-back, black hair. His singing voice is reminiscent of Chicago electric blues legend John Lee Hooker. His guitar playing is influenced by Jimi Hendrix. Aside from live shows with Los Lobos, Cesar Rosas has been active as a session musician and sideman during the past several decades.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Heaven - (5:02) - 74 plays
- Adios Mi Vida - (3:04) - 21 plays
- You've Got to Lose - (3:23) - 19 plays
- Tough to Handle - (3:55) - 14 plays
- Angelito - (3:18) - 12 plays
- Soul Disguise - (4:24) - 15 plays
- Struck - (3:03) - 13 plays
- Shack and Shambles - (4:00) - 8 plays
- Racing the Moon - (3:26) - 10 plays
- Treat Me Right - (3:38) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online