0 Shouts - 5,873 Scrobbles
César Rosas (born September 26, 1954 in Hermosillo, Mexico) is a singer, songwriter and guitarist for Los Lobos. Rosas also participates in the Latin supergroup Los Super Seven. Perhaps the most recognizable member of Los Lobos, Rosas is known for his trademark black sunglasses and slicked-back, black hair. His singing voice is reminiscent of Chicago electric blues legend John Lee Hooker. His guitar playing is influenced by Jimi Hendrix. Aside from live shows with Los Lobos, Cesar Rosas has been active as a session musician and sideman during the past several decades.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Heaven - (5:02) - 112 plays
- Tough to Handle - (3:55) - 16 plays
- Adios Mi Vida - (3:04) - 15 plays
- Angelito - (3:18) - 16 plays
- Soul Disguise - (4:24) - 13 plays
- E. Los Ballad #13 - (4:00) - 12 plays
- Shack and Shambles - (4:00) - 14 plays
- Treat Me Right - (3:38) - 12 plays
- Racing the Moon - (3:26) - 10 plays
- You've Got to Lose - (3:23) - 8 plays