0 Shouts - 46,841 Scrobbles
Ceredwen is comprised of the duo Renée Gray and Andrew Fryer. The name comes from the Celtic goddess of inspiration and legendary mother of Taliesin, King Arthur's bard, and "Keeper of the Cauldron."Read More...
Renée Gray was born in a small village in South Wales and brought up in Brynaman, a village at the foot of the Black Mountains. Welsh is Renée's first language, and all of her family speak it. Born into a family steeped in the arts and encouraged to sing and perform, Renée learned to play piano and guitar and has competed since the age of five in local and National Welsh Eisteddfod. She was educated at Aberystwith University and for the past ten years has been a singer, guitarist and keyboard player with The Lucy's, a folk-rock band performing Welsh, Irish and English folk songs and tunes.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Gates of Annwn - 2,632 plays
- Porth Annwn (The Gates of Annwn) - 2,675 plays
- Morwyn y Blodau (Lady of the Flowers) - 2,089 plays
- Yng Ngolau Ddydd (In the Light of the Day) - 2,531 plays
- Rhiannon - 2,420 plays
- Blwyddyn I Heno (A Year From This Night) - 2,159 plays
- Fel Yr Eira (Like the Snow) - 1,981 plays
- Boudicca - 2,080 plays
- Beltain - Beltane - 942 plays
- In The Realm Of The Summer Stars - 809 plays