1 Shouts - 43,128 Scrobbles
Ceredwen is comprised of the duo Renée Gray and Andrew Fryer. The name comes from the Celtic goddess of inspiration and legendary mother of Taliesin, King Arthur's bard, and "Keeper of the Cauldron."
Renée Gray was born in a small village in South Wales and brought up in Brynaman, a village at the foot of the Black Mountains. Welsh is Renée's first language, and all of her family speak it. Born into a family steeped in the arts and encouraged to sing and perform, Renée learned to play piano and guitar and has competed since the age of five in local and National Welsh Eisteddfod.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Porth Annwn (The Gates of Annwn) - (4:18) - 90 plays
- Yng Ngolau Ddydd (In the Light of the Day) - (6:23) - 81 plays
- Boudicca - (5:37) - 74 plays
- The Gates of Annwn - (4:19) - 58 plays
- Rhiannon - (6:26) - 68 plays
- Fel Yr Eira (Like the Snow) - (4:22) - 62 plays
- In The Realm Of The Summer Stars - (5:46) - 28 plays
- Beltain - Beltane - (6:05) - 46 plays
- Across The Field - (4:39) - 45 plays
- Blwyddyn I Heno (A Year From This Night) - (7:11) - 47 plays