39 Shouts - 439,138 Scrobbles
Cepia (pronounced “SEP-ee-uh”) is the sound of industry meeting with the vague memories that rest somewhere in the back of everyone’s mind. Processed bells lilt and chime at their whim, while kick drums skitter and scramble to catch up. Infinite layers of clicks and drones provide the glue that holds it all together perfectly. Minneapolis-based Huntley Miller, the man behind Cepia, fuses all the most affecting elements of pop, rock, and jazz composition, polyrhythms, countermelodies, calculated structures, and melodic hooks, into a cohesive electronic whole.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hoarse - (4:17) - 2,696 plays
- Ithaca - (3:38) - 1,986 plays
- Natura Morta - (3:24) - 677 plays
- Opening Parade - (3:15) - 540 plays
- Tape - (3:04) - 481 plays
- The Undeniable Bend - (4:21) - 496 plays
- Untitled - (2:46) - 430 plays
- Braille Wounds - (1:37) - 425 plays
- Dot - (2:34) - 404 plays
- Clay Face - (2:48) - 353 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online