9 Shouts - 14,436 Scrobbles
In 1476 William Caxton established the first printing press in England at Westminster where he printed Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales, Gower’s Confession Amantis, Sir Thomas Malory’s Le Morte d’Arthur and more than 100 other books. More than half a millennium later, as the age of the written word comes to an end and cyberspace envelopes the world, a new hip hop group – Caxton Press – has emerged to shine light into the darkness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Running - (3:56) - 83 plays
- The Press - (4:38) - 72 plays
- Big Buck Star - (3:34) - 71 plays
- The Original - (4:10) - 79 plays
- Broken Dreams - (4:29) - 58 plays
- Touch the Sun - (3:06) - 46 plays
- Rally Up - (4:09) - 49 plays
- Why - (3:59) - 41 plays
- Heart of a Lion - (3:34) - 22 plays
- I Wanna See - (3:57) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online