9 Shouts - 13,124 Scrobbles
In 1476 William Caxton established the first printing press in England at Westminster where he printed Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales, Gower’s Confession Amantis, Sir Thomas Malory’s Le Morte d’Arthur and more than 100 other books. More than half a millennium later, as the age of the written word comes to an end and cyberspace envelopes the world, a new hip hop group – Caxton Press – has emerged to shine light into the darkness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Running - (3:56) - 178 plays
- The Original - (4:10) - 137 plays
- The Press - (4:38) - 150 plays
- Rally Up - (4:09) - 101 plays
- Touch the Sun - (3:06) - 105 plays
- Big Buck Star - (3:34) - 83 plays
- The Breakout - (3:56) - 108 plays
- Broken Dreams - (4:29) - 113 plays
- Why - (3:59) - 97 plays
- I Wanna See - (3:57) - 91 plays