29 Shouts - 65,515 Scrobbles
There are at least five bands with the name Catwalk: 1. An indiepop band from Oxnard, California started by Nick Hessler in 2005. The group is currently recording an album to be released on Captured Tracks. 2. The jazz/funk quintet described below: 3. Finnish hard-rock band from 80's. 4. A British indie act fronted by ex Melody Maker journalist Chris Roberts. Released the single 'Damascus' which was also featured on Indie Top 20 Volume 14 in 1992. 5. A Mongolion dance/girlgroup.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Please) Don't Break Me - (3:30) - 686 plays
- One By Words - (4:22) - 426 plays
- No Room For Love - (3:10) - 310 plays
- Home - (4:32) - 124 plays
- The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) - (3:06) - 110 plays
- Please Don't Break Me - (3:31) - 44 plays
- Past Afar - (4:26) - 70 plays
- Christmas Don't Be Late - (3:06) - 38 plays
- Shiny Girl - (3:32) - 30 plays
- I Think Too Much - (2:35) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online