27 Shouts - 63,285 Scrobbles
There are at least five bands with the name Catwalk: 1. An indiepop band from Oxnard, California started by Nick Hessler in 2005. The group is currently recording an album to be released on Captured Tracks. 2. The jazz/funk quintet described below: 3. Finnish hard-rock band from 80's. 4. A British indie act fronted by ex Melody Maker journalist Chris Roberts. Released the single 'Damascus' which was also featured on Indie Top 20 Volume 14 in 1992. 5. A Mongolion dance/girlgroup.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Please) Don't Break Me - (3:30) - 590 plays
- One By Words - (4:22) - 321 plays
- No Room For Love - (3:10) - 280 plays
- Home - (4:32) - 146 plays
- Expel Me (demo) - 27 plays
- Seven Days (demo) - 109 plays
- Shiny Girl - (3:32) - 34 plays
- Past Afar - (4:26) - 66 plays
- Please Don't Break Me - (3:31) - 26 plays
- Can't Believe - (3:10) - 21 plays