21 Shouts - 564,830 Scrobbles
Catie Curtis (born 1965) is an American singer-songwriter. She was raised in the small city of Saco, Maine, and played her first performances there. She was originally a drummer, but later changed instruments to acoustic guitar. After leaving Saco, she went to Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. While at college, she became involved in the local coffeehouse circuit. At the same time, Curtis worked as a waitress and social worker while continuing to write and perform.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI've been getting down about all the runaround
About all the pushing and the standing in line
But like my friends say you gotta do it anyway
And it just gets harder when you ask why
And I'm tired from all the weight
- LyricsMy mind is racing and my feet are moving slow
Look all around me dont see anything I know
Id like to answer you but I cant clarify
If Im a 100 miles ahead or a 100 miles behind?
I see signs of trouble but I dont know what to think
- Kiss That Counted - (3:20) - 358 plays
- LyricsIt's all right, we're gonna be fine
But let's give my mama and my daddy a little time
'Cause I've been good uptil now
They see you and they think that I have changed somehow
But I'm not being radical when I kiss you
- Dandelion - (3:28) - 212 plays
- Deliver Me - (3:20) - 209 plays
- Elizabeth - (2:59) - 188 plays
- People Look Around - (3:58) - 124 plays
- Soulfully - (3:40) - 179 plays
- Magnolia Street - (4:03) - 147 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online