21 Shouts - 555,308 Scrobbles
Catie Curtis (born 1965) is an American singer-songwriter. She was raised in the small city of Saco, Maine, and played her first performances there. She was originally a drummer, but later changed instruments to acoustic guitar. After leaving Saco, she went to Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. While at college, she became involved in the local coffeehouse circuit. At the same time, Curtis worked as a waitress and social worker while continuing to write and perform.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Troubled Mind - (3:42) - 931 plays
- LyricsMy mind is racing and my feet are moving slow
Look all around me dont see anything I know
Id like to answer you but I cant clarify
If Im a 100 miles ahead or a 100 miles behind?
I see signs of trouble but I dont know what to think
- Kiss That Counted - (3:20) - 780 plays
- Radical - (3:22) - 469 plays
- Dandelion - (3:28) - 488 plays
- Deliver Me - (3:22) - 341 plays
- Elizabeth - (2:59) - 339 plays
- Magnolia Street - (4:03) - 258 plays
- Soulfully - (3:40) - 189 plays
- Flying Dream - (4:03) - 141 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations