21 Shouts - 524,720 Scrobbles
Catie Curtis (born 1965) is an American singer-songwriter. She was raised in the small city of Saco, Maine, and played her first performances there. She was originally a drummer, but later changed instruments to acoustic guitar. After leaving Saco, she went to Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. While at college, she became involved in the local coffeehouse circuit. At the same time, Curtis worked as a waitress and social worker while continuing to write and perform.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI've been getting down about all the runaround
About all the pushing and the standing in line
But like my friends say you gotta do it anyway
And it just gets harder when you ask why
And I'm tired from all the weight
- Dandelion - (3:28) - 1,128 plays
- Deliver Me - (3:22) - 1,081 plays
- LyricsMy mind is racing and my feet are moving slow
Look all around me don’t see anything I know
I’d like to answer you but I can’t clarify
If I’m a 100 miles ahead or a 100 miles behind?
I see signs of trouble but I don’t know what to think
- Kiss That Counted - (3:20) - 739 plays
- If I Should Fall Behind - (2:43) - 394 plays
- Doctor - (3:02) - 346 plays
- Saint Lucy - (3:21) - 293 plays
- It's The Way You Are - (3:42) - 337 plays
- Cross Over To Me - (4:35) - 252 plays