49 Shouts - 386,724 Scrobbles
Cathy Dennis (born March 25, 1969 in Norwich, England) is a dance-oriented pop singer-songwriter, record producer and actress. Dennis achieved her first success as a vocalist with Dancin' Danny D's dance project D Mob, when their single "C'mon and Get My Love" reached #15 in the UK Singles Chart and #10 in the Billboard Hot 100 in 1990. Originally, it had only reached #93 (UK). It is regarded as an underground classic in the dance music field, and a second collaboration with D Mob, "That's The Way Of The World," was also a major dance hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Touch Me (All Night Long) - (4:07) - 3,325 plays
- Too Many Walls - (4:26) - 1,809 plays
- Just Another Dream - (4:03) - 1,346 plays
- Waterloo Sunset - (3:39) - 700 plays
- Touch Me (All Night Long) - 7" Mix - (7:11) - 334 plays
- Everybody Move - (3:40) - 317 plays
- You Lied To Me - (5:27) - 306 plays
- C'mon And Get My Love - (3:50) - 214 plays
- My Beating Heart - (4:44) - 181 plays
- Touch Me (1991) - (4:02) - 198 plays