0 Shouts - 21,815 Scrobbles
The Cathedral Quartet, often known as simply The Cathedrals (or briefly for one album Bobby Clark and the Cathedral Quartet), was an American southern gospel quartet that lasted from 1964 until their disbandment at the end of 1999. The tenor and baritone position changed often during the Cathedrals' long career, but the four most stable versions had George Younce and Glen Payne teamed with Roy Tremble (tenor), and George Amon Webster (baritone) from 1974-1979; Kirk Talley (tenor), and Mark Trammell (baritone) from 1980-1983; Danny Funderburk (tenor)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'll Shout And Shine - (1:38) - 400 plays
- Trying To Get A Glimpse - (3:37) - 315 plays
- Ride That Glory Train - (2:35) - 33 plays
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness - (3:16) - 17 plays
- I'd Rather Have Jesus - (3:44) - 26 plays
- Hard Trials - (3:13) - 15 plays
- The Unclouded Day - (2:42) - 15 plays
- Wedding Music - (3:22) - 13 plays
- Climbing Higher & Higher - (3:07) - 21 plays
- Children Go Where I Send Thee - (4:05) - 13 plays