87 Shouts - 128,901 Scrobbles
Hailing from Vale de Cambra, Portugal, Catacombe began in middle 2007 when Pedro Sobast made the choice to create instrumental music and recorded/produced the EP “Memoirs” (self release/ digital release by Poison Tree Records 2008). “Memoirs” EP is the culmination of influences so diverse that in the end, it results in an astonishing fusion of modern metal and post-rock; getting great critical acclaim and stunning press reviews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zenith - (5:43) - 1,194 plays
- Lolita - (6:34) - 1,053 plays
- Ninho de Vespas - (7:45) - 1,075 plays
- Shroud - (5:50) - 983 plays
- Mental Confusion - (5:29) - 826 plays
- Nadir - (5:23) - 791 plays
- Supernova - (7:51) - 498 plays
- Anna-Liisa - (7:49) - 429 plays
- Grundsatz - (1:56) - 376 plays
- Memoirs (extended) - (10:21) - 345 plays