83 Shouts - 114,514 Scrobbles
Hailing from Vale de Cambra, Portugal, Catacombe began in middle 2007 when Pedro Sobast made the choice to create instrumental music and recorded/produced the EP “Memoirs” (self release/ digital release by Poison Tree Records 2008). “Memoirs” EP is the culmination of influences so diverse that in the end, it results in an astonishing fusion of modern metal and post-rock; getting great critical acclaim and stunning press reviews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zenith - (5:43) - 1,947 plays
- Ninho de Vespas - (7:45) - 1,713 plays
- Lolita - (6:34) - 1,830 plays
- Shroud - (5:50) - 1,618 plays
- Nadir - (5:23) - 1,416 plays
- Mental Confusion - (5:29) - 1,377 plays
- Supernova - (7:51) - 456 plays
- Anna-Liisa - (7:49) - 409 plays
- Playground Ghosts - (5:36) - 402 plays
- Sequoia - (8:30) - 405 plays