84 Shouts - 120,443 Scrobbles
Hailing from Vale de Cambra, Portugal, Catacombe began in middle 2007 when Pedro Sobast made the choice to create instrumental music and recorded/produced the EP “Memoirs” (self release/ digital release by Poison Tree Records 2008). “Memoirs” EP is the culmination of influences so diverse that in the end, it results in an astonishing fusion of modern metal and post-rock; getting great critical acclaim and stunning press reviews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zenith - (5:43) - 1,123 plays
- Lolita - (6:34) - 1,062 plays
- Ninho de Vespas - (7:45) - 1,045 plays
- Shroud - (5:50) - 963 plays
- Nadir - (5:23) - 766 plays
- Mental Confusion - (5:29) - 786 plays
- Supernova - (7:51) - 374 plays
- Anna-Liisa - (7:49) - 314 plays
- Grundsatz - (1:56) - 238 plays
- Playground Ghosts - (5:36) - 380 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online