63 Shouts - 694,567 Scrobbles
It's been a big few years for Sydney's Catcall. Since DIY punk group Kiosk eased writing and performing in 2007, Catherine Kelleher has gone from bedroom demos and a self-released EP to creating one of the most anticipated albums of 2012, her debut The Warmest Place. Catcall has already garnered huge amounts of critical acclaim. Premier online pop culture hub Gawker described first single 'Satellites' as “sublimely catchy”, and influential US indie music blog Gorilla vs Bear placed the track in its top 100 songs of 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Satellites - (3:38) - 3,546 plays
- The World Is Ours - (3:06) - 2,773 plays
- Swimming Pool - (3:42) - 1,672 plays
- August - (3:37) - 831 plays
- The Warmest Place - (0:46) - 567 plays
- On My Own - (3:55) - 591 plays
- That Girl - (3:33) - 603 plays
- I Believed - (3:49) - 512 plays
- Paralysed - (2:56) - 396 plays
- Shoulda Been - (3:20) - 412 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online