61 Shouts - 664,682 Scrobbles
It's been a big few years for Sydney's Catcall. Since DIY punk group Kiosk eased writing and performing in 2007, Catherine Kelleher has gone from bedroom demos and a self-released EP to creating one of the most anticipated albums of 2012, her debut The Warmest Place. Catcall has already garnered huge amounts of critical acclaim. Premier online pop culture hub Gawker described first single 'Satellites' as “sublimely catchy”, and influential US indie music blog Gorilla vs Bear placed the track in its top 100 songs of 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The World Is Ours - (3:06) - 8,218 plays
- Satellites - (3:38) - 8,010 plays
- Swimming Pool - (3:42) - 2,697 plays
- August - (3:37) - 2,009 plays
- The Warmest Place - (0:46) - 1,629 plays
- On My Own - (3:55) - 1,674 plays
- That Girl - (3:33) - 1,513 plays
- I Believed - (3:49) - 1,189 plays
- Shoulda Been - (3:20) - 1,276 plays
- Paralysed - (2:56) - 1,053 plays