61 Shouts - 668,515 Scrobbles
It's been a big few years for Sydney's Catcall. Since DIY punk group Kiosk eased writing and performing in 2007, Catherine Kelleher has gone from bedroom demos and a self-released EP to creating one of the most anticipated albums of 2012, her debut The Warmest Place. Catcall has already garnered huge amounts of critical acclaim. Premier online pop culture hub Gawker described first single 'Satellites' as “sublimely catchy”, and influential US indie music blog Gorilla vs Bear placed the track in its top 100 songs of 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The World Is Ours - (3:06) - 7,643 plays
- Satellites - (3:38) - 7,568 plays
- Swimming Pool - (3:42) - 2,637 plays
- August - (3:37) - 1,957 plays
- The Warmest Place - (0:46) - 1,614 plays
- On My Own - (3:55) - 1,600 plays
- That Girl - (3:33) - 1,417 plays
- I Believed - (3:49) - 1,145 plays
- Shoulda Been - (3:20) - 1,249 plays
- Paralysed - (2:56) - 994 plays