27 Shouts - 179,753 Scrobbles
"Mama" Cass Elliot, Baroness von Wiedenman (September 19, 1941 – July 29, 1974), born Ellen Naomi Cohen, was a noted American singer who performed with The Mamas & The Papas. She then went onto a successful solo career, releasing nine albums. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, she spent most of her childhood both in Baltimore and Alexandria, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C. Elliot, known for her sense of humor and optimism, was considered by some to be the most charismatic member of The Mamas & The Papas; her warm, distinctive voice was a large factor in their success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Your Own Kind of Music - (2:11) - 1,175 plays
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - (3:11) - 799 plays
- It's Getting Better - (2:59) - 409 plays
- New World Coming - (2:12) - 268 plays
- Easy Come, Easy Go - (2:46) - 211 plays
- Ain't Nobody Else Like You - (2:22) - 156 plays
- One Way Ticket - (2:49) - 253 plays
- California Earthquake - (2:41) - 157 plays
- A Song That Never Comes - (2:29) - 154 plays
- Here We Go Again - (2:49) - 79 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online