27 Shouts - 180,454 Scrobbles
"Mama" Cass Elliot, Baroness von Wiedenman (September 19, 1941 – July 29, 1974), born Ellen Naomi Cohen, was a noted American singer who performed with The Mamas & The Papas. She then went onto a successful solo career, releasing nine albums. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, she spent most of her childhood both in Baltimore and Alexandria, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C. Elliot, known for her sense of humor and optimism, was considered by some to be the most charismatic member of The Mamas & The Papas; her warm, distinctive voice was a large factor in their success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Your Own Kind of Music - (2:11) - 1,128 plays
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - (3:11) - 699 plays
- It's Getting Better - (2:59) - 403 plays
- New World Coming - (2:12) - 291 plays
- Easy Come, Easy Go - (2:46) - 224 plays
- One Way Ticket - (2:49) - 256 plays
- Ain't Nobody Else Like You - (2:22) - 143 plays
- California Earthquake - (2:41) - 165 plays
- A Song That Never Comes - (2:29) - 174 plays
- Here We Go Again - (2:49) - 92 plays