25 Shouts - 147,023 Scrobbles
"Mama" Cass Elliot, Baroness von Wiedenman (September 19, 1941 – July 29, 1974), born Ellen Naomi Cohen, was a noted American singer who performed with The Mamas & The Papas. She then went onto a successful solo career, releasing nine albums. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, she spent most of her childhood both in Baltimore and Alexandria, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C. Elliot, known for her sense of humor and optimism, was considered by some to be the most charismatic member of The Mamas & The Papas; her warm, distinctive voice was a large factor in their success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Your Own Kind of Music - (2:11) - 2,035 plays
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - (3:11) - 1,097 plays
- New World Coming - (2:12) - 335 plays
- It's Getting Better - (2:59) - 596 plays
- Easy Come, Easy Go - (2:46) - 363 plays
- The Good Times Are Coming - (2:54) - 291 plays
- Ain't Nobody Else Like You - (2:22) - 238 plays
- A Song That Never Comes - (2:25) - 235 plays
- (If You're Gonna) Break Another Heart - (2:20) - 146 plays
- Does Anybody Love You - (2:51) - 153 plays