Casino Versus Japan
275 Shouts - 1,917,062 Scrobbles
Casino Versus Japan is the recording name for Erik Kowalski (born May 5, 1973), a United States-based electronic musician from Lexington, Kentucky by way of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, who produces intelligent dance music (IDM for short) with baroque melodies and distorted trip-hop beats. As a young boy in Wisconsin he recorded episodes of television series Miami Vice, sampling Jan Hammer's music, later collecting them, and playing them over the backdrop of other musical genres. After a brief stint with model railroading such experiments with tape grew less obvious.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aquarium - (5:01) - 6,312 plays
- Marilyn Set Me Free - (5:17) - 2,599 plays
- Single Variation of Two - (3:44) - 1,807 plays
- it's very sunny - (4:45) - 1,518 plays
- Blue Vacation (Part 1) - (4:16) - 1,293 plays
- Moonlupe - (1:26) - 1,406 plays
- Summer Clip - (5:44) - 1,250 plays
- The Possible Light - (1:11) - 1,318 plays
- Hello You - (1:46) - 1,293 plays
- Manic Thru Tone - (4:31) - 1,125 plays