Casino Versus Japan
245 Shouts - 1,550,999 Scrobbles
Casino Versus Japan is the recording name for Erik Kowalski (born May 5, 1973), a United States-based electronic musician from Lexington, Kentucky by way of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, who produces intelligent dance music (IDM for short) with baroque melodies and distorted trip-hop beats. As a young boy in Wisconsin he recorded episodes of television series Miami Vice, sampling Jan Hammer's music, later collecting them, and playing them over the backdrop of other musical genres. After a brief stint with model railroading such experiments with tape grew less obvious.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aquarium - (5:01) - 5,158 plays
- Single Variation of Two - (3:44) - 3,180 plays
- Moonlupe - (1:26) - 3,136 plays
- The Possible Light - (1:11) - 2,879 plays
- Tryptiline Fabricate - (1:11) - 2,625 plays
- Summer Clip - (5:44) - 2,711 plays
- Making Lake Park in the Sun - (3:51) - 2,649 plays
- You Were There - (1:33) - 2,255 plays
- Trad Velecido - (1:10) - 2,261 plays
- Manic Thru Tone - (4:31) - 2,213 plays