0 Shouts - 12,290 Scrobbles
While he is indeed one of the fastest-rising sidemen on the bluegrass circuit, Casey Driessen is a restless explorer, a bold boundary crosser who listens for inspiration from Tennessee to Tibet. There's no solace in safety for this remarkable 29-year-old, and with his debut album 3D, a worldly instrumentalist and composer is able to show off a little, not merely as a fast and inventive fiddler, but as a visionary who translates his passion for tradition and improvisation into important new American music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gaptooth - (4:35) - 92 plays
- Jerusalem Ridge - (5:43) - 65 plays
- Sally In The Garden - (4:23) - 90 plays
- Gap Tooth - (0:30) - 32 plays
- Billie Jean - (7:57) - 20 plays
- Tanuki Attack - (3:32) - 25 plays
- 2 A.M. - (4:28) - 15 plays
- Footsteps So Near - (3:51) - 17 plays
- Sugarfoot Rag/Freedom Jazz Dance - (5:40) - 14 plays
- Working on a Building - (4:36) - 20 plays