263 Shouts - 5,036,639 Scrobbles
Cary Brothers is an indie rock American singer-songwriter from Nashville, Tennessee. Brothers is best known for the single Blue Eyes, which was featured on the soundtrack to the 2004 film, Garden State. With his songs influenced by everything from 1980s British New Wave music to 1970s folk music, Brothers has achieved critical and commercial success with his independent releases All the Rage and Waiting for Your Letter, both of which reached the top of the iTunes folk charts. "Blue Eyes" has been downloaded over 50,000 times and broke the Top Fifty on the iTunes singles chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWish enough, wise man'll tell you a lie
Window broke, torn up screens
Who'd have thought that you'd dream
Of a single tragic scene
I just want to sing a song with you
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (4:13) - 15,946 plays
- LyricsYou are everything I wanted
The scars, all I'll ever know
If I told you you were right
Would you take my hand tonight?
If I told you reasons why
- Lyricswake up lonely with you by my side
one more night it doesn't feel
there are movies playing in your eyes
you dream of our fortunes
but you're wrong.
- Christmas Tree - (3:12) - 2,427 plays
- If You Were Here - (3:47) - 4,086 plays
- Run Away - (4:30) - 2,541 plays
- Ghost Town - (3:42) - 2,308 plays
- Honestly - (4:09) - 2,103 plays
- Alien - (4:41) - 2,606 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online