261 Shouts - 4,741,809 Scrobbles
Cary Brothers is an indie rock American singer-songwriter from Nashville, Tennessee. Brothers is best known for the single Blue Eyes, which was featured on the soundtrack to the 2004 film, Garden State. With his songs influenced by everything from 1980s British New Wave music to 1970s folk music, Brothers has achieved critical and commercial success with his independent releases All the Rage and Waiting for Your Letter, both of which reached the top of the iTunes folk charts. "Blue Eyes" has been downloaded over 50,000 times and broke the Top Fifty on the iTunes singles chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Eyes - (4:16) - 19,313 plays
- LyricsYou are everything I wanted
The scars, all I'll ever know
If I told you you were right
Would you take my hand tonight?
If I told you reasons why
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (4:13) - 12,656 plays
- Lyricswake up lonely with you by my side
one more night it doesn't feel
there are movies playing in your eyes
you dream of our fortunes
but you're wrong.
- LyricsAnd if you were here, I could deceive you
And if you were here, you would believe
And would you suspect my emotions wanderin'? Yeah
Do not wanna part to this anymore
The rainwater drips through the cracks in the ceilin'
- Alien - (4:41) - 5,080 plays
- Honestly - (4:09) - 3,817 plays
- Ghost Town - (3:42) - 3,427 plays
- Someday - (4:34) - 4,640 plays
- Loneliest Girl In The World - (2:54) - 3,175 plays