20 Shouts - 82,887 Scrobbles
Started in a bedroom by Kyle Monday and Jason Perez in 2002, the band grew to an ensemble within two years involving a revolving cast of San Francisco Bay Area musicians. Carta's first album album "The Glass Bottom Boat" was produced by Eli Crews (of Elephant 6 band Beulah) and features Sarah Bell on keyboards, melodica, accordion, and vocals; Ray Welter on bass, guitar, and trumpet; Kyle Monday on guitar; Jason Perez on guitars, keyboard...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kavan - (7:10) - 109 plays
- My Father's Father's Killers - (5:40) - 67 plays
- Santander - (4:15) - 102 plays
- The Faults Follow - (5:10) - 76 plays
- The Iowa Fight Song - (5:29) - 51 plays
- Sargasso - (4:48) - 42 plays
- South Circular - (4:29) - 65 plays
- Header - (4:12) - 49 plays
- Larva - (4:22) - 53 plays
- Hourglass - (4:07) - 32 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online