9 Shouts - 16,393 Scrobbles
One of the many side projects of Richard Skelton.
Over the past two years, UK artist Richard Skelton has been releasing small run documentations of his own musical explorations through his Sustain Release label. These recordings are always exquisitely packaged, in materials and imagery that really invoke the feel of the recordings locked away on the discs. Place and space play a big factor in Skelton’s creative process, transporting the listener to the environment in which the music was originally recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stolen Ground - (35:28) - 65 plays
- Gathering - (2:52) - 85 plays
- Black Swallow - (5:54) - 71 plays
- Owl Lanterns - (6:22) - 65 plays
- And the Orchard - (3:18) - 62 plays
- Which is the Blood - (4:25) - 61 plays
- The Clearing - (4:08) - 67 plays
- The Clearing - Alternate Version - (7:58) - 50 plays
- Artery - (8:45) - 61 plays
- Of Old Enchantments - (4:35) - 54 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online