8 Shouts - 15,068 Scrobbles
One of the many side projects of Richard Skelton.
Over the past two years, UK artist Richard Skelton has been releasing small run documentations of his own musical explorations through his Sustain Release label. These recordings are always exquisitely packaged, in materials and imagery that really invoke the feel of the recordings locked away on the discs. Place and space play a big factor in Skelton’s creative process, transporting the listener to the environment in which the music was originally recorded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gathering - (2:52) - 76 plays
- And the Orchard - (3:18) - 85 plays
- Black Swallow - (5:54) - 68 plays
- Artery - (8:45) - 63 plays
- The Clearing - (4:08) - 60 plays
- Owl Lanterns - (6:22) - 55 plays
- Which is the Blood - (4:25) - 59 plays
- Redolent - (9:47) - 37 plays
- Of Something Lost - (6:03) - 34 plays
- Of Old Enchantments - (4:35) - 46 plays