31 Shouts - 112,706 Scrobbles
Caroline Lavelle is a classically trained singer-songwriter and cello player. Hailing from the UK, she has made three recordings: Spirit (1995), Brilliant Midnight (2001) and A Distant Bell (2004). Her sound ranges from traditional folk ballads of the british isles to acoustic and electronica, from the musings of long lost love and insomnia to the poetry of Brian Patten and armenian war poet Siamant'o. Organic and electronic music usually blend in her albums in a distinctive, eclectic sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moorlough Shore - (4:19) - 391 plays
- Turning Ground - (4:42) - 297 plays
- Firefly Night - (4:21) - 248 plays
- Forget the Few - (4:57) - 154 plays
- A Case of You - (4:25) - 152 plays
- Dream of Picasso - (5:28) - 114 plays
- Waiting for Rain - (3:53) - 117 plays
- Sheherazade - (3:11) - 89 plays
- Desire - (4:02) - 97 plays
- Anima Rising - (3:55) - 127 plays