31 Shouts - 109,818 Scrobbles
Caroline Lavelle is a classically trained singer-songwriter and cello player. Hailing from the UK, she has made three recordings: Spirit (1995), Brilliant Midnight (2001) and A Distant Bell (2004). Her sound ranges from traditional folk ballads of the british isles to acoustic and electronica, from the musings of long lost love and insomnia to the poetry of Brian Patten and armenian war poet Siamant'o. Organic and electronic music usually blend in her albums in a distinctive, eclectic sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moorlough Shore - (4:19) - 380 plays
- Turning Ground - (4:42) - 263 plays
- Forget the Few - (4:57) - 134 plays
- Firefly Night - (4:21) - 231 plays
- Dream of Picasso - (5:28) - 114 plays
- A Case of You - (4:25) - 165 plays
- Sheherazade - (3:11) - 97 plays
- The Island - (5:37) - 97 plays
- Home of the Whale - (4:49) - 117 plays
- Desire - (4:02) - 98 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods