31 Shouts - 119,279 Scrobbles
Caroline Lavelle is a classically trained singer-songwriter and cello player. Hailing from the UK, she has made three recordings: Spirit (1995), Brilliant Midnight (2001) and A Distant Bell (2004). Her sound ranges from traditional folk ballads of the british isles to acoustic and electronica, from the musings of long lost love and insomnia to the poetry of Brian Patten and armenian war poet Siamant'o. Organic and electronic music usually blend in her albums in a distinctive, eclectic sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moorlough Shore - (4:19) - 413 plays
- Turning Ground - (4:42) - 241 plays
- Firefly Night - (4:21) - 235 plays
- Dream of Picasso - (5:28) - 182 plays
- Forget the Few - (4:57) - 120 plays
- A Case of You - (4:25) - 142 plays
- Sheherazade - (3:11) - 123 plays
- Anima Rising - (3:55) - 123 plays
- Lagan Love - (5:42) - 91 plays
- Waiting for Rain - (3:53) - 118 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online