31 Shouts - 117,033 Scrobbles
Caroline Lavelle is a classically trained singer-songwriter and cello player. Hailing from the UK, she has made three recordings: Spirit (1995), Brilliant Midnight (2001) and A Distant Bell (2004). Her sound ranges from traditional folk ballads of the british isles to acoustic and electronica, from the musings of long lost love and insomnia to the poetry of Brian Patten and armenian war poet Siamant'o. Organic and electronic music usually blend in her albums in a distinctive, eclectic sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moorlough Shore - (4:19) - 368 plays
- Turning Ground - (4:42) - 223 plays
- Firefly Night - (4:21) - 257 plays
- Dream of Picasso - (5:28) - 157 plays
- Home of the Whale - (4:49) - 96 plays
- Forget the Few - (4:57) - 111 plays
- A Case of You - (4:25) - 166 plays
- Karma - (4:06) - 128 plays
- Anima Rising - (3:55) - 97 plays
- Gently Johnny - (3:06) - 79 plays