0 Shouts - 3,893 Scrobbles
Caroline Dahl is a self-taught master pianist of the American indigenous piano styles of Boogie Woogie, Blues, Rock 'n Roll and Country Swing. She's originally from Louisville, Kentucky, where she played with the Metropolitan Blues All Stars (June Appal Records, Taxim Records). San Francisco has been her home for over 30 years, where she performs solo around the Bay Area (including many years at Mama's Royal Cafe in Mill Valley) and with Tom Rigney & Flambeau (Parthelion Records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Junebug Boogie - (3:50) - 10 plays
- Boogie Woogie Waltz - (2:27) - 7 plays
- Tico Tico Medley - (4:28) - 13 plays
- Swanee River Boogie - (4:09) - 19 plays
- Celebration Boogie - (2:59) - 6 plays
- Night House - (5:42) - 5 plays
- Sugarplum's Boogie - (4:05) - 4 plays
- Tearing up Heaven - (3:30) - 6 plays
- Boogie Woogie Espanol - (5:08) - 5 plays
- Sugarplum's Blues - (4:35) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online