Carnival in Coal
141 Shouts - 334,940 Scrobbles
Carnival in Coal was an extreme metal/avant-garde metal band from Amiens, France. Founded in 1995, the band mixes death metal, black metal and other extreme metal genres with genres such as easy listening, disco, and pop. Originally, Carnival In Coal signed to and released their debut album though the now-defunct French indie label War On Majors Records. The band then released two albums through another French based independent Metal label, Season of Mist, and later signed a multi-album deal to Earache Records and their Elitist Records sub-label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fuckable - (4:03) - 619 plays
- Maniac - (4:08) - 674 plays
- Cartilage Holocaust - (3:58) - 418 plays
- Party At Your House - (2:35) - 310 plays
- Satanic Disaster - (5:21) - 325 plays
- Ring My Bell - (5:00) - 267 plays
- Fucking Hostile - (3:50) - 294 plays
- Delivery Day - (4:32) - 243 plays
- Piranha - (2:36) - 298 plays
- Living in The Plastic Age - (3:42) - 227 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release