Carnival in Coal
149 Shouts - 359,736 Scrobbles
Carnival in Coal was an extreme metal/avant-garde metal band from Amiens, France. Founded in 1995, the band mixes death metal, black metal and other extreme metal genres with genres such as easy listening, disco, and pop. Originally, Carnival In Coal signed to and released their debut album though the now-defunct French indie label War On Majors Records. The band then released two albums through another French based independent Metal label, Season of Mist, and later signed a multi-album deal to Earache Records and their Elitist Records sub-label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fuckable - (4:03) - 535 plays
- Maniac - (4:08) - 527 plays
- Baker Street - (4:40) - 409 plays
- Cartilage Holocaust - (3:58) - 366 plays
- Satanic Disaster - (5:21) - 325 plays
- Fucking Hostile - (3:50) - 267 plays
- Party At Your House - (2:35) - 262 plays
- Piranha - (2:36) - 264 plays
- Bark at the Moon - (4:03) - 215 plays
- Don't Be Happy, Worry - (5:09) - 243 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online