Carnival in Coal
146 Shouts - 352,539 Scrobbles
Carnival in Coal was an extreme metal/avant-garde metal band from Amiens, France. Founded in 1995, the band mixes death metal, black metal and other extreme metal genres with genres such as easy listening, disco, and pop. Originally, Carnival In Coal signed to and released their debut album though the now-defunct French indie label War On Majors Records. The band then released two albums through another French based independent Metal label, Season of Mist, and later signed a multi-album deal to Earache Records and their Elitist Records sub-label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fuckable - (4:03) - 706 plays
- Maniac - (4:08) - 598 plays
- Satanic Disaster - (5:21) - 418 plays
- Cartilage Holocaust - (3:58) - 405 plays
- Baker Street - (4:40) - 329 plays
- Party At Your House - (2:35) - 299 plays
- Living in The Plastic Age - (3:42) - 324 plays
- Bark at the Moon - (4:03) - 304 plays
- Fucking Hostile - (3:50) - 291 plays
- Ring My Bell - (5:00) - 277 plays