0 Shouts - 6,063 Scrobbles
Performer with a voice in some ways unique, exceptional versatility in singing, supported by a musical sense above average,''with a gospel tone, imbued with shades of blues.
There is still a mystery why a singer with similar vocal characteristics has not become a star of the song in the history of Italian music.
Born in Ravarino in the province of Modena, just sixteen, in 1960, he won hands down edition of Castrocaro springboard for emerging singers. In that edition of the festival song Gigi Maviglia journalist was present, made by Shed, the record label boss Bluebell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Questa Sinfonia - (2:22) - 17 plays
- Bada Caterina - (2:48) - 13 plays
- La Verita' - (2:30) - 10 plays
- Piccola Piccola - (2:48) - 12 plays
- Questa sinfonia (Symphonie) - (2:22) - 18 plays
- Hippy - (3:09) - 5 plays
- Brillo bollo - 4 plays
- Io per amore - (2:49) - 7 plays
- Potrai fidarti di me - (3:09) - 4 plays
- Questra Sinfonia - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online