11 Shouts - 186,835 Scrobbles
Carmen Pacheco Rodríguez, born in Linares (Jaén) in 1951, is without doubt a fundamental pillar of all current flamenco singing, she masters a vast repertoire of flamenco styles due to her long experience. Her enormous versatility has allowed her to take part in zarzuelas (a Spanish form of musical drama), plays and several projects involving classical musicians and musicans from the world of jazz. Out of her works, the recording of an anthology of female flamenco singing is the one which stands out.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Que Se Tenga Por Grande - (3:21) - 314 plays
- Escándalo - (3:07) - 203 plays
- Banderas Republicanas - (4:37) - 166 plays
- Toma Este Puñal Dorao - (4:54) - 161 plays
- Remembranzas - (4:21) - 100 plays
- No Va Mi Niña - (3:55) - 96 plays
- La Tana Y La Juana - (6:30) - 65 plays
- A La Virgen De La Bella - (4:03) - 52 plays
- Si Pasas Por El Molino - (5:48) - 64 plays
- Cambiaste De Parecer - (5:55) - 79 plays