11 Shouts - 185,762 Scrobbles
Carmen Pacheco Rodríguez, born in Linares (Jaén) in 1951, is without doubt a fundamental pillar of all current flamenco singing, she masters a vast repertoire of flamenco styles due to her long experience. Her enormous versatility has allowed her to take part in zarzuelas (a Spanish form of musical drama), plays and several projects involving classical musicians and musicans from the world of jazz. Out of her works, the recording of an anthology of female flamenco singing is the one which stands out.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Que Se Tenga Por Grande - (3:21) - 335 plays
- Escándalo - (3:07) - 170 plays
- Toma Este Puñal Dorao - (4:54) - 142 plays
- Banderas Republicanas - (4:37) - 119 plays
- No Va Mi Niña - (3:55) - 95 plays
- Remembranzas - (4:21) - 108 plays
- La Tana Y La Juana - (6:30) - 61 plays
- Pongamos Que Hablo De Madrid - (3:17) - 58 plays
- Si Pasas Por El Molino - (5:48) - 52 plays
- A La Virgen De La Bella - (4:03) - 39 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online