Carmen Delia Dipini
2 Shouts - 4,850 Scrobbles
Carmen Delia Dipini (November 18, 1927–August 4, 1998), was a singer of boleros. Born in Naguabo, Puerto Rico, Dipini often entertained her family and friends as a child with her singing. She attended the Eugenio Brac Elementary School where one of the teachers, Mrs. Brenes, realized that Dipini was talented as a singer and encouraged the 7-year-old student to become a singer. In 1941, when she was 14 years old, Dipini went with her parents to San Juan with the intention of participating in a radio talent show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Delirio - (3:09) - 24 plays
- No Es Venganza - (3:26) - 17 plays
- Si No Vuelves - (3:00) - 14 plays
- Vuelve Alma Mía - (2:49) - 16 plays
- Beso de Fuego - (2:18) - 28 plays
- Delirio (Bolero) - (3:02) - 6 plays
- Dimelo - (2:58) - 7 plays
- Regalame un Minuto - (2:39) - 6 plays
- Regálame un Minuto - (2:35) - 4 plays
- Voy A Ser Mala - (2:28) - 5 plays