Carly Rae Jepsen
3,385 Shouts - 11,704,909 Scrobbles
Carly Rae Jepsen (born November 21, 1985) is a Juno-nominated singer/songwriter from Mission, British Columbia, Canada. In the summer of 2007, she placed third in the fifth season of Canadian Idol. Her debut album Tug of War was released in Canada on September 30, 2008. An EP titled Curiosity was released on February 14, 2012. The lead single, Call Me Maybe, reached #1 in her native Canada and was certified double platinum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me I'll never tell
I looked at you as it fell
And now you're in my way
I trade my soul for a wish
- LyricsI really wanna stop but I just got the taste for it.
I feel like I could fly with the boy on the moon.
So honey hold my hand, you like making me wait for it.
I feel like I could die walking up to the room, oh yeah.
Late night watching television,
- LyricsI went out last night
I'm going out tonight again
Anything to capture your attention (your attention)
And she's a real sweet girl
And you know I got a boy
- LyricsI wanna smash your fears
And get drunk in off your tears
Don't you share your smile with anyone else but me
I wanna touch your heart
I wanna crush it in my hands
- LyricsBreak a bone
Got me on my knees,
You break my heart, just to watch it bleed
I'm sick with love
Sick like a disease
- Tiny Little Bows - (3:22) - 13,115 plays
- Turn Me Up - (3:44) - 12,659 plays
- More Than a Memory - (4:02) - 10,872 plays
- Hurt So Good - (3:09) - 9,828 plays
- Tonight I'm Getting Over You - (0:33) - 11,372 plays