1 Shouts - 7,071 Scrobbles
Carlos Gonzaga (born Feb 10, 1926) is widely known as one of the most important singers of ballads in the late '50s in Brazil. He started his career much earlier though, in the '40s, interpreting a wide range of styles, from bolero, samba, calypso, and tango to fox trot. In 1946 he launched songwriter Fred Jorge, recording his "Velha Paineira" (RCA Victor). In 1957 he started a new phase of his career with the 78 rpm "Meu Fingimento" (Haroldo Barbosa's version for "The Great Pretender," a hit by the Platters).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diana - (2:26) - 140 plays
- Diana (Diana) - (2:23) - 32 plays
- Bat Masterson - (2:40) - 16 plays
- Cavaleiros Do Céu (Riders In The Sky) - (3:14) - 5 plays
- Juramento de playboy - (3:14) - 6 plays
- Regresso - (3:17) - 3 plays
- Oh Carol - (2:12) - 5 plays
- Sereno - (3:04) - 3 plays
- Sao Francisco (San Francisco) - (2:27) - 2 plays
- Oh! Carol - (2:12) - 13 plays