1 Shouts - 6,900 Scrobbles
Carlos Gonzaga (born Feb 10, 1926) is widely known as one of the most important singers of ballads in the late '50s in Brazil. He started his career much earlier though, in the '40s, interpreting a wide range of styles, from bolero, samba, calypso, and tango to fox trot. In 1946 he launched songwriter Fred Jorge, recording his "Velha Paineira" (RCA Victor). In 1957 he started a new phase of his career with the 78 rpm "Meu Fingimento" (Haroldo Barbosa's version for "The Great Pretender," a hit by the Platters).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diana - (2:26) - 52 plays
- Diana (Diana) - (2:23) - 18 plays
- Bat Masterson - (2:40) - 15 plays
- Cavaleiros Do Céu (Riders In The Sky) - (3:14) - 7 plays
- Juramento de playboy - (3:14) - 6 plays
- Oh! Carol - (2:12) - 7 plays
- Cavaleiros do céu - (3:05) - 5 plays
- Oh Carol - (2:12) - 2 plays
- Uma guitarra e um copo de vinho - (2:04) - 2 plays
- Nao Posso te Esquecer - (2:59) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online