26 Shouts - 24,565 Scrobbles
Carlos Giffoni is a Venezuelan artist who resides in the New York City area, currently working on an MFA degree in Design and Technology at Parsons School of Design. Carlos has been applying various types of synthesis, extreme modular manipulation, rewired instruments, and live re-sampling to the composition of electronic music pieces, as well as improvising live with local and international experimental musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Evidence - (8:03) - 135 plays
- There Are Other Gates - (6:26) - 53 plays
- Richard Walks Into the Sea - (5:43) - 55 plays
- Spiral Of Rest - (4:24) - 13 plays
- Severance I - (1:23) - 11 plays
- The Endless Mirror - (9:10) - 16 plays
- Comfort and Pleasure - (9:24) - 14 plays
- This Is How You Pull the Trigger - (9:51) - 10 plays
- Desire in the Summer - (6:00) - 7 plays
- A Permanent Choice - (12:49) - 10 plays