30 Shouts - 154,098 Scrobbles
Carla Bley, née Borg, (born May 11, 1936) is an American jazz composer, pianist, organist and band leader. An important figure in the Free Jazz movement of the 1960s, she is perhaps best known for her jazz opera Escalator Over The Hill (released as a triple LP set), as well as a book of compositions that have been performed by many other artists, including Gary Burton, Jimmy Giuffre, George Russell, Art Farmer and her ex-husband Paul Bley.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ida Lupino - (4:47) - 202 plays
- Funnybird Song - (1:17) - 169 plays
- Ad Infinitum - (7:42) - 157 plays
- Over There - (4:34) - 106 plays
- Song Sung Long - (6:06) - 156 plays
- Dining Alone - (4:35) - 163 plays
- Four - (4:51) - 126 plays
- Walking Batteriewoman - (4:00) - 138 plays
- Two Banana - (6:37) - 94 plays
- Away In A Manger - (5:53) - 118 plays