9 Shouts - 175,160 Scrobbles
Carl Smith (March 15, 1927 – January 16, 2010) was a country music singer and guitarist. Known as "Mister Country", Smith was the former husband of June Carter Cash and drinking buddy of Johnny Cash. Carl and June are the parents of singer Carlene Carter. After his divorce from June, he married country singer Goldie Hill. He retired from performing in 1979. He had many famous hits including, "Kisses Don't Lie", "Are You Teasing Me", "Hey Joe", and many others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Joe! - (2:28) - 879 plays
- Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way - (2:50) - 804 plays
- Loose Talk - (2:35) - 839 plays
- Hey Joe - (2:24) - 675 plays
- Go Boy Go - (2:04) - 538 plays
- If Teardrops Were Pennies - (3:01) - 513 plays
- (When You Feel Like You're in Love) Don't Just Stand There - (2:04) - 516 plays
- Let's Live A Little - (2:51) - 460 plays
- Are You Teasing Me - (2:37) - 429 plays
- I Overlooked an Orchid - (2:54) - 432 plays