9 Shouts - 181,828 Scrobbles
Carl Smith (March 15, 1927 – January 16, 2010) was a country music singer and guitarist. Known as "Mister Country", Smith was the former husband of June Carter Cash and drinking buddy of Johnny Cash. Carl and June are the parents of singer Carlene Carter. After his divorce from June, he married country singer Goldie Hill. He retired from performing in 1979. He had many famous hits including, "Kisses Don't Lie", "Are You Teasing Me", "Hey Joe", and many others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way - (2:50) - 697 plays
- LyricsHey Joe, where'd you find that pearly-girly?
Where'd you get that jolly-dolly?
How'd you rate that dish I wish was mine?
Hey Joe, she's got skin that's creamy-dreamy
Eyes that look so lovey-dovey
- Loose Talk - (2:35) - 607 plays
- Hey Joe - (2:32) - 452 plays
- I Overlooked an Orchid - (2:54) - 308 plays
- (When You Feel Like You're in Love) Don't Just Stand There - (2:04) - 292 plays
- Let's Live a Little - (1:57) - 249 plays
- Go Boy Go - (2:04) - 182 plays
- There She Goes - (2:37) - 209 plays
- You are the One - (2:10) - 181 plays