9 Shouts - 178,755 Scrobbles
Carl Smith (March 15, 1927 – January 16, 2010) was a country music singer and guitarist. Known as "Mister Country", Smith was the former husband of June Carter Cash and drinking buddy of Johnny Cash. Carl and June are the parents of singer Carlene Carter. After his divorce from June, he married country singer Goldie Hill. He retired from performing in 1979. He had many famous hits including, "Kisses Don't Lie", "Are You Teasing Me", "Hey Joe", and many others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way - (2:50) - 738 plays
- Hey Joe! - (2:29) - 775 plays
- Loose Talk - (2:35) - 733 plays
- LyricsHey Joe, where'd you find that pearly-girly?
Where'd you get that jolly-dolly?
How'd you rate that dish I wish was mine?
Hey Joe, she's got skin that's creamy-dreamy
Eyes that look so lovey-dovey
- (When You Feel Like You're in Love) Don't Just Stand There - (2:04) - 454 plays
- I Overlooked an Orchid - (2:54) - 355 plays
- Go Boy Go - (2:04) - 310 plays
- If Teardrops Were Pennies - (2:28) - 311 plays
- Let's Live a Little - (1:57) - 301 plays
- You are the One - (2:10) - 225 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour