10 Shouts - 23,040 Scrobbles
Carl Frederick Kendall Palmer (born 20 March 1950 in Handsworth, Birmingham, England, United Kingdom) is an english drummer and percussionist. He is credited as one of the most respected rock drummers to emerge from the 1960s. In addition, Palmer is a veteran of a number of famous English bands, including The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown, Atomic Rooster, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, and Asia. Palmer met up with two other young English musicians, Greg Lake, and Keith Emerson. The three felt an "immediate chemistry", and by 1970 they had formed a band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Enemy God Dances with the Black Spirits - (3:20) - 275 plays
- Tank - (4:43) - 159 plays
- Two Part Invention In D Minor - (1:53) - 124 plays
- L.A. Nights - (5:41) - 110 plays
- New Orleans - (2:44) - 104 plays
- Food For Your Soul - (3:57) - 97 plays
- Bullfrog - (4:41) - 46 plays
- Close But Not Touching - (3:17) - 28 plays
- Toccata - (8:00) - 30 plays
- Hoedown - (3:50) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online