Carl Maria von Weber
29 Shouts - 507,815 Scrobbles
Carl Maria Friedrich Ernst, Freiherr von Weber (18th November 1786–5th June 1826) was a German composer, conductor, pianist, and critic, one of the first significant composers of the Romantic school. Weber's works, especially his operas Der Freischütz, Euryanthe, and Oberon, greatly influenced the development of the Romantic opera in Germany. He was also an innovative composer of instrumental music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Invitation To The Dance - (9:31) - 2,139 plays
- Clarinet Concerto No. 1 - Rondo: Allegretto, F minor - (6:41) - 1,299 plays
- Der Freischutz - Overture - (8:53) - 940 plays
- Piano Sonata No. 1 in C major, J. 138: IV. Rondo, "Perpetuum mobile" - (3:50) - 599 plays
- Abu Hassan - (3:20) - 506 plays
- Allegro - (8:42) - 496 plays
- Sonata No. 3 in D minor for Piano with Violin Obbligato, J. 101: Rondo - (2:24) - 461 plays
- Momento capriccioso, Op. 12 (J. 56) - (3:15) - 416 plays
- IV. Rondo: Allegro giocoso - (6:03) - 370 plays
- Concerto No. 1 in F Minor for Clarinet and Orchestra, Op. 73: I. Allegro - (8:47) - 404 plays