1,802 Shouts - 18,498,902 Scrobbles
Caribou is Canadian Dan Snaith (b. 1978), who formerly recorded under the moniker Manitoba. Known for altering his sound with each subsequent release, he incorporates electronic psychedelia, krautrock rhythms, and breakbeat drums and creates a swirling, lush, musical panorama. Snaith also creates more club-oriented dance music under the name Daphni. Snaith grew up in Dundas, Ontario, Canada, which gave its name to a song from his debut album Start Breaking My Heart. He studied at the University of Toronto as an undergrad, but was based in the UK for several years until he completed his Ph.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Odessa - (5:15) - 133,549 plays
- Sun - (5:44) - 63,386 plays
- Found Out - (3:18) - 45,754 plays
- Leave House - (5:12) - 43,090 plays
- Kaili - (4:42) - 41,503 plays
- Bowls - (6:21) - 36,158 plays
- Lalibela - (2:25) - 33,409 plays
- Jamelia - (3:58) - 39,015 plays
- Hannibal - (6:15) - 31,282 plays
- Melody Day - (4:11) - 23,492 plays