4 Shouts - 29,485 Scrobbles
Carabao are a Thai rock band which is extremely popular in Thailand and other Asian countries. The group was formed in 1976 by university students Yuanyong Opakul (Aed) and Kirati Promsaka Na Sakon Nakhon (Khiao) who met while studying in The Philippines. The word carabao is Tagalog meaning "buffalo", a symbol of fighting, hard working and patience. The band are known for their pleng peua chiiwit or "songs for life".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Made in Thailand - (3:51) - 214 plays
- Ta lay Jai - (4:25) - 38 plays
- Welcome To Thailand - (4:09) - 20 plays
- Sawadee Pra Ted Thai - (4:53) - 32 plays
- Kon La Fun - (4:50) - 34 plays
- Ma-Ha-Lai - (4:03) - 12 plays
- Bab Borisoot - (4:13) - 14 plays
- Wanipock - (4:35) - 16 plays
- Refugee - (4:37) - 9 plays
- Kon Jon Pu Ying Yai - (4:55) - 10 plays