64 Shouts - 613,564 Scrobbles
Cappella were an Italian/English eurodance group that found international success mainly in the early 1990s. The name Cappella was first used in the year 1987. The main man behind Cappella was the Italian producer Gianfranco Bortolotti of Media Records, with contributions from the likes of Diego Leoni, Max Persona and Mauro Picotto. In 1988 the act debuted on the British charts with the song "Bauhaus (Push The Beat)" - and the following year with Helyom Halib which peaked at #11.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- U Got 2 Let the Music - (5:23) - 5,316 plays
- Move on Baby - (3:26) - 2,380 plays
- U & Me - (4:11) - 1,408 plays
- U Got 2 Know - (5:16) - 1,398 plays
- Move It Up - (3:59) - 1,243 plays
- Move On Baby - Radio Mix - (3:39) - 972 plays
- U Got 2 Let The Music (Brescia Edit) - (3:41) - 816 plays
- Don't Be Proud - (5:10) - 286 plays
- Everybody - (5:20) - 290 plays
- Tell Me The Way - (2:50) - 288 plays