0 Shouts - 3,640 Scrobbles
Cantoamerica is a music band from Costa Rica that sings about the people, the culture and the environment of their country. Original music based on the sounds of the Costa Rican and Central American Caribbean sounds. Lots of percussion blended with guitars, flutes, trombones, keyboards, bass, vocals and lots of minor percussion effects.Lyrics in Spanish and English. Mostly danceable music with words that reflect the roots of the caribbean culture of Central America.Read More...
Along its 25 years of performing and recording, the group has made 11 albums and 20 international tours to such countries as Canada, USA, Mexico, Puerto Rico,Taiwan, Central and South America.
CANTOAMERICA has performed in renowned international festivals like The Vancouver Folk Music Festival in Canada, The Paul Masson Summer Series, Saratoga, California,The Cabrillo Music Festival, The Festival de Cultura del Caribe, Can Cun, Mexico,The Festival Musical Latinoamericano, Carolina, Puerto Rico,The Festival Internacional de las Artes, San Jose, Costa Rica, Central American Coffee Carnival in Taiwan.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Palalé Pot- Cantoamerica- - 1,073 plays
- On Carnaval Day-Cantoamerica- - 210 plays
- Alto Profeta- Manuel Monestel- - 110 plays
- Seguirá el Amor- Manuel Monestel y Editus- - 168 plays
- Palale pot - 109 plays
- Cabin in the water - 83 plays
- Calaloo - 95 plays
- La senda es larga y hay que andar - 55 plays
- Soy del Caribe - 73 plays
- Give my People a Chance- Cantoamerica- - 52 plays