125 Shouts - 2,883,893 Scrobbles
Julian Edwin "Cannonball" Adderley (15 September 1928 - 8 August 1975), originally from Tampa, Florida, was a jazz alto saxophonist, playing with Miles Davis and other greats, and leading his own band (which included his brother Nat Adderley) - the Cannonball Adderley Quintet (which was occasionally a sextet - being called "The Cannonball Adderley Quintet Plus"). He was also a high school band director at Dillard High School in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for some years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Leaves - (10:59) - 28,195 plays
- Love for Sale - (7:07) - 14,645 plays
- One for Daddy-O - (6:34) - 13,924 plays
- Somethin' Else - (8:15) - 13,829 plays
- Dancing In The Dark - (4:07) - 13,813 plays
- Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - (4:28) - 4,274 plays
- Alison's Uncle - (5:05) - 3,952 plays
- Work Song - (5:11) - 2,731 plays
- Bangoon (AKA Alison's Uncle) - (5:03) - 2,584 plays
- Waltz for Debby - (5:12) - 1,859 plays