7 Shouts - 12,582 Scrobbles
Starting in 1990 after turning their hometown of Baltimore upside down in search of a guitarist, Derrick Buisch (bass), Joseph Heeg (drum), and Peter Quinn (vocals) eventually found Daniel Papkin to fulfill the six-string role; completing the lineup of Candy Machine. With an influence that rooted from late the 80's-era of Dischord Records (Embrace/ Rites of Spring/ Beefeater/ Fugazi), DeSoto Records (famed for being Jawbox's label) released their self-titled debut EP in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Syndicate - (2:54) - 40 plays
- 6 Months of Light - (5:17) - 33 plays
- Apples - (2:43) - 27 plays
- Autorepublic - (2:06) - 21 plays
- Spotlight - (3:34) - 19 plays
- Nerve Central - (3:33) - 35 plays
- Collectors - (3:33) - 26 plays
- Continental - (3:06) - 19 plays
- Andersons Lookout - (4:03) - 19 plays
- Rotodome - (3:23) - 20 plays