Hailing from Tampa, FL, Candy Bars were formed in 2003 by Daniel Martinez (from the guitar department) and Ryan Hastings (the percussion department) as the antithesis to the metal-minded customer With no bass player and a name intended to counteract the gloomy nature of their songs, the duo began splitting their time between open mic nights and local nighttime hot-spots. Aided by 3 self-recorded and self-released DIY demos, Candy Bars quickly became Tampa's best kept secret.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Landscape - (3:12) - 48 plays
- Works Cited - (5:02) - 38 plays
- Violets - (4:19) - 38 plays
- Enough to Choke a Cold Air - (4:51) - 30 plays
- The flood in your old town - (3:57) - 30 plays
- The Birthday Song - (3:48) - 20 plays
- You Were Always A Horse - (2:11) - 21 plays
- A Family Photo Taken at an Aquarium - (3:59) - 20 plays
- Winter is a Cathedral - (3:00) - 19 plays
- The Basque Country - (3:18) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online