Camper Van Beethoven
103 Shouts - 1,838,795 Scrobbles
Camper Van Beethoven is an alternative rock band that was founded in 1983 in Redlands, California, though the band soon moved to Santa Cruz, California. Camper Van Beethoven mixed elements of pop, ska, punk rock, folk, country, and acid rock into an eclectic, catchy and sometimes mysterious ensemble, years before the so-called alternative rock moniker came to mainstream attention. The group's trademark violin-coated melodies and their ironic take on American culture put them one step away from being a novelty act in the eyes of many critics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take The Skinheads Bowling - (2:28) - 7,789 plays
- Pictures Of Matchstick Men - (4:08) - 4,828 plays
- One Of These Days - (3:26) - 1,927 plays
- Sweethearts - (4:45) - 1,445 plays
- When I Win The Lottery - (3:37) - 1,340 plays
- The Day That Lassie Went To The Moon - (3:13) - 1,348 plays
- All Her Favorite Fruit - (5:13) - 1,174 plays
- Wasted - (1:59) - 1,196 plays
- Border Ska - (2:50) - 1,063 plays
- Eye Of Fatima (Pt. 1) - (2:36) - 984 plays