Camper Van Beethoven
102 Shouts - 1,796,944 Scrobbles
Camper Van Beethoven is an alternative rock band that was founded in 1983 in Redlands, California, though the band soon moved to Santa Cruz, California. Camper Van Beethoven mixed elements of pop, ska, punk rock, folk, country, and acid rock into an eclectic, catchy and sometimes mysterious ensemble, years before the so-called alternative rock moniker came to mainstream attention. The group's trademark violin-coated melodies and their ironic take on American culture put them one step away from being a novelty act in the eyes of many critics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take The Skinheads Bowling - (2:28) - 7,371 plays
- Pictures Of Matchstick Men - (4:08) - 4,875 plays
- One Of These Days - (3:26) - 1,852 plays
- Sweethearts - (4:45) - 1,433 plays
- When I Win The Lottery - (3:37) - 1,362 plays
- The Day That Lassie Went To The Moon - (3:13) - 1,278 plays
- All Her Favorite Fruit - (5:13) - 1,160 plays
- Eye Of Fatima (Pt. 1) - (2:36) - 1,024 plays
- Jack Ruby - (5:24) - 929 plays
- Wasted - (1:59) - 1,035 plays