Camper Van Beethoven
104 Shouts - 1,856,535 Scrobbles
Camper Van Beethoven is an alternative rock band that was founded in 1983 in Redlands, California, though the band soon moved to Santa Cruz, California. Camper Van Beethoven mixed elements of pop, ska, punk rock, folk, country, and acid rock into an eclectic, catchy and sometimes mysterious ensemble, years before the so-called alternative rock moniker came to mainstream attention. The group's trademark violin-coated melodies and their ironic take on American culture put them one step away from being a novelty act in the eyes of many critics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take The Skinheads Bowling - (2:28) - 7,298 plays
- Pictures Of Matchstick Men - (4:08) - 4,360 plays
- One Of These Days - (3:31) - 1,667 plays
- Sweethearts - (4:46) - 1,273 plays
- The Day That Lassie Went To The Moon - (3:13) - 1,313 plays
- When I Win The Lottery - (4:10) - 1,126 plays
- Wasted - (1:59) - 1,185 plays
- All Her Favorite Fruit - (5:14) - 1,044 plays
- Border Ska - (2:50) - 1,024 plays
- Eye Of Fatima (Pt. 1) - (2:36) - 855 plays