0 Shouts - 727 Scrobbles
Born in Toronto, Camille was raised in Whitby, Ontario by a mother who played the piano every night and a music encyclopedia for a father. As a child she performed at various events and festivals throughout Ontario and Québec. At age 17, wanting to clear her head of any outside influence while planning her next step she went to Ecuador for a few months on a trip that was to change everything. Suddenly the only thing that mattered was getting on trains and moving.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rivers - (3:17) - 32 plays
- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - (4:04) - 3 plays
- Tomorrow I Will Leave - (3:41) - 2 plays
- So It Goes - (3:47) - 2 plays
- Roads of Empty - (3:07) - 2 plays
- Take You Home - (2:30) - 1 plays
- Homefires - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Night Bird - (4:03) - 1 plays
- County Line - (0:30) - 1 plays