0 Shouts - 234 Scrobbles
Cameron Andrew McVey is a British music producer, best known for his work with Neneh Cherry, Massive Attack, Portishead, All Saints, and Sugababes. McVey born March 11 1954, grew up in Cockfosters, North London and was educated at Queen Elizabeth's Boys' School, Barnet. He met Neneh Cherry in 1987 at Heathrow Airport. Neneh and Cameron were en route to Japan as fashion models as part of London Designer Ray Petri's Buffalo Posse. Neneh proposed and the two married in 1990. They have two daughters, Tyson (1989) and Mabel (1996).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Wouldn't Want to Be - (3:43) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online