2 Shouts - 6,241 Scrobbles
Soaring the airwaves with it's own blend of epic rock, ‘Calling Matthew’ is captivating listeners with a debut self-titled release. Calling Matthew doesn’t discriminate; energetic live performances loaded with hooks and unforgettable melodies have left audiences wanting more. "I've been writing this record for 4 years, and during that time I’ve seen heartbreaks, failures and drama as well as good times… those experiences are the emotion behind the album," says singer/songwriter Matthew Montgomery. ‘Everyone can relate… and I think that is the life behind this record."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Closer - (4:08) - 23 plays
- Nightmare Serenade - (5:16) - 15 plays
- Killing Me - (3:18) - 9 plays
- Living in a Dream - (3:13) - 15 plays
- Vertigo - (3:12) - 10 plays
- Love Note Suicide - (3:56) - 6 plays
- Til We Meet Again - (3:18) - 8 plays
- This Regression - (3:16) - 8 plays
- Well Known Stanger - (3:56) - 3 plays
- Cold November Night - (4:27) - 4 plays